Integrity Trade Services is hiring Maintenance Mechanics for a premier supplier of wholesome snack foods in Chicago. Our client has been in business for 85+ years and is seeking individuals with high energy, enthusiasm to join their growing team.
Environment: Manufacturing hot in some areas
Must be available to work 2nd and/or 3rd shifts
2nd shift: 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
3rd shift: 11:00 pm to 7:30 am
Pay Range: $18.75 to $26.65/hr.
The successful candidate will have a strong electrical / electronics background. Primary responsibilities for this position include troubleshooting and repair of industrial food processing and packaging equipment, and repair of facilities support equipment, all with a high priority on maintenance and safety. Work from daily job assignments, prints, schematics, wiring diagrams, facility check sheet, machine manuals, sketches, preventive maintenance sheets and instructions.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment breakdowns involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
· Tear down equipment, rebuild and replace defective parts and component units such as: motors, gear boxes, clutches, bearings, and electrical units, reassemble and make final equipment adjustments.
· Ability to work well with all levels of personnel individually or in a team environment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Must be able to work any shift and alternate schedules that include weekends, overtime and holidays.
Reasonable exposure in the following areas:
o Predictive/preventative maintenance
o PLC control systems, industrial electronics
o 3 phase motor and control systems, D.C. motor and control systems
o Hydraulics and pneumatics, material conveying systems, pumping systems
· Welding, machining, and HVAC experience a plus.
· Past experience with automated systems a plus
· High school education or equivalency.
· Execute safe work practices & behaviors, adhere to GMP requirements and keep work area clean.
· Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
· Position may involve standing for extended periods of time.
· Able to lift up to 75 pounds, good visual accuracy, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, effective verbal communication skills.
Phone number (708) 995-7362 – Ask for Carolyn
Since all applications are done online please complete this step before calling.
We look forward to meeting you!
Why chose Integrity Trade Services?
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as weekly pay.
Feel free to share this post with family and friends in search of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The nucleus of this philosophy consists of an intense focus on safety, honesty, fairness and integrity. As a dynamic, growing company, Integrity Trade Services, Inc. is intent on providing the best in responsiveness and service to our clients and employees.
As your national staffing service provider, Integrity Trade Services, Inc. serves as a single point of contact which eliminates the inconvenience and time constraints of managing multiple staffing employment agencies.