Integrity Trade Services is now hiring for FABRICATION in University Park, IL !!!
must know how to read a ruler for measurements
1st/2nd shift openings FABRICATION
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Internal order fulfillment.
- Simple parts fabrication to production specifications using a shear, punch-press, coldsaw, drill-press, grinder, notcher, ironworker press, and simple hand-tools.
- Assemble wheels and other components to painted units using air tools, a nut-driver, screwdriver, a hammer, etc.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use hand tools.
- Ability to perform in active, fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to work indoors year-round in a non air-conditioned facility.
- Ability to stand continuously while working.
- Ability to bend and reach, push and pull to perform various types of manual labor.
- Ability to move and maneuver a heavily-loaded cart occasionally during the workday.
- Ability to lift, move and handle 50 pounds frequently during the workday.
- Ability to lift, move and handle 75 pounds occasionally during the workday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 to $12.50 /hour
You must come to our office for processing at:
Integrity Trade Services
18324 W. Creek Dr. Tinley Park IL 60447
Phone number (708)995-5762 ask for Ana
We look forward to meeting you!
Why chose Integrity Trade Services?
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as weekly pay.
Feel free to share this post with family and friends in search of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities