Integrity Trade Services is hiring for CNC Machine Operator - Frankfort, IL
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Mon-Fri
Pay Range: $15.00 - $16/hr.
• Operate and maintain all vibratory room machinery including vibes, water system, parts dryer and support equipment.
• Load, monitor and remove parts from the system as directed by the Production Manager.
• Manipulate baskets, pallets and boxes using forklifts and pallet jacks.
• Ensure the quality of production meets or exceeds established company guidelines.
• Perform regularly scheduled PM maintenance.
• Maintain production objectives and the means of accomplishment to meet STC production goals.
• Coordinate daily workflow of production.
• Maintain operating systems and procedures.
• Record daily production and time increments.
• Inspect and maintain quality standards.
• Maintain all required record keeping.
CNC Milling: Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
· Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
· Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
· Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushing, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
· Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
· Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces, adhering to company standards.
· Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
· Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
· Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- May involve some repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift to 55 pounds
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization
- Basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- Maintain the production pace of other team members
- Utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties
- Must be certified or become certified in operation of forklift
Why chose Integrity Trade Services?
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as weekly pay.
Feel free to share this post with family and friends in search of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour