Warehouse Project- 1st Shift (Atlanta)
About Integrity Staffing Solutions:
We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their desired opportunities. We are an engine of opportunities.
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr (Entry Level)
Hours: 8:00am-6:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Project assignments available immediately for first shift
- Maintain a clean and safe work area in all locations within the distribution center.
- Assume major responsibility for shipping, receiving, stocking and storage.
- Unload (indoor only) and properly handle all inbound/outbound merchandise.
- Secure merchandise properly to allow for safe movement through the distribution center.
- Verify articles received against corresponding paperwork. Note discrepancies to ensure 100% inventory accuracy.
- Remove and properly document all damages found or caused on inbound/outbound merchandise.
- Properly store/stage all merchandise according to Manager’s directions.
- Be a dynamic, action-oriented team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions.
- Associates must be able to work independently, be able to maintain a steady pace of work and meet daily quotas.
- Associates in Stow will push and pull manual carts full of items through the warehouse while using a 2 lb scanner to place items into storage locations, for their entire shift.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred. A clear understanding of, and a passion for the company’s values and principles.
- Attend work and contribute to an environment where the culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers.
- Associates will regularly lift and move items all shift weighing up to 49 lbs. maximum (50 lbs. + being a team lift) and must be able to lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, squat, stretch and use a step-ladder. Positions require full use of both hands and wrists.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PICKER / PACKERS:
- These positions require the use of full manual dexterity in both hands and wrist while handling product.
- Associates must work well independently and able to maintain steady pace of work.
- Associates continuously walk while working throughout an entire 8-12 hour shift with minimal standing and stopping.
- Associates may push and pull manual carts containing items for their entire shift, and utilize a scanner.
- In order to pick items Associates must regularly lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, squat and stretch for the entire shift and utilize a step ladder for overhead picking. Lift and move items weighting up to a maximum of 49 lbs. (50 lbs. + being a team lift.)
- In the pack department, items are unloaded from the pick carts.
- Associates may prepare boxes for shipping, fill, tape, wrap, or label boxes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Why Work Here?Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
We invest in you to ensure you have the best opportunity available.