CHEWY.COM WAREHOUSE PICKER
Job Location: 40 Dauphin Dr. Mechanicsburg, PA
Hiring Event Locations:
- 3950 Tecport Dr. Suite 140 Harrisburg, PA
- 40 Dauphin Dr. Mechanicsburg, PA
What you'll do:
- Perform a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours,with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
Why Work Here?Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
We invest in you to ensure you have the best opportunity available.