Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position
We are hiring warehouse associates for our client located in White Marsh. You'll get a chance to be a part of a team that produces fresh leafy greens. In this hands-on role, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the taste, quality, and freshness of produce and assisting in the daily care of plants. As a fast-growing company, this role will allow you the potential to learn about the business with career paths in Food Safety, Production, Quality Control, Shipping and Receiving and Farm leadership roles.
What You’ll do:
- Seed, transplant, harvest, and pack our crops to get ready for customer shipment
- Keep the farm, farm equipment and work areas clean and organized using the 5S methodology
- Be a leader when it comes to using personal protective equipment and adhering to workforce safety and food safety practices
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure we’re producing amazing food
- Operate as a team and participate in improvement projects to help drive world class operations initiatives
- Work with integrated technology and operating systems to manage the farm and our plants Requirements
- Ability to work up to 4 days per week for 12-hour shifts including holidays from 7:00 AM-6:30 PM
- Ability to work in a cold climate-controlled environment which is around 35?
- Ability to practice safe work habits in a food safe environment at all times
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet production goals
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds
- Must be at least 18 years
- Must Satisfy Background and Drug Test Requirements
Benefits and Perks
- Weekly Pay
- Day 1 Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Casual work environment
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Modern High Tech Facility
- Opportunity for Advancement
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Questions? Please contact Shavon @ 443-863-4000 or email us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
We invest in you to ensure you have the best opportunity available.