Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
A client in Secaucus who is the premier Japanese food, alcohol beverage, and restaurant supply specialist is seeking warehouse workers who can perform warehouse duties.
7:00 pm – 4:00 am or finish
• Storing received merchandise in designated location in warehouse.
• Receive merchandise from vendors and other locations if necessary, to do Receiving.
• Check off merchandise as received and verify package slip if doing Receiving.
• Inspect merchandise for defects and damages
• Organize stocks and maintain inventory in good condition by keeping track of Fresh Rotation, updating merchandise location in system, refilling pick bin location and other necessary inventory works.
• Correct mistakes found on the inventory count sheet
• Assist in pulling parts during busy times
• Clean up inside/outside the warehouse
• Work with stock manager to address any problems with orders
• Resolve problems with how the warehouse is stocked
• Miscellaneous projects and perform other related duties as assigned
• Adhere to all security, control and safety procedures established by the organization
• Review orders for accuracy when necessary
• Comply with warehouse regulations and standards in the daily movement of products
• Ensure facility is in clean and orderly condition (inside/outside the warehouse)
• Perform other tasks as assigned by management in other sections
• Must be able to work around moving parts
• Must be able to work in cold environment such as reefer, freezer
• Must be able to walk/stoop/ bend/ stand for entire work shift (normally 8-hour shifts);
• Must be able to follow/understand order specifications/paperwork;
• Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around;
• Must be able to use fingers & hands to handle equipment;
• Must be flexible and have the ability to react to changing priorities;
• Must have good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes
• Must have the ability to push up to 70lbs with the use of rolling carts and lift up to 50lbs or more;
• Demonstrated record of safety and quality control.
• Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure. .
• Must possess basic math skills;
• Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment which includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent (Preferred)
• 1+ year warehouse experience.
• Forklift and reach truck experience