Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
A client in Secaucus who is the premier Japanese food, alcohol beverage, and restaurant supply specialist is seeking a warehouse assembler to help with warehouse operations.
- Monday-Friday from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- $12.00 / HR
- Pick products from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number.
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material.
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any expiration/out of stock/damage issues.
- Process products accurately and efficiently
- Execute ticket processes according to company compliance standards
- Adhere to all security, control and safety procedures established by the organization
- Review orders for accuracy
- Identify quality control issues
- Comply with warehouse regulations and standards in the daily movement of products
- Ensure facility is in clean and organized condition (inside/outside the warehouse)
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management in other sections
- Must be able to work around moving parts
- Must be able to work in cold environment such as reefer, freezer
- Must be able to walk/stoop/bend/stand for entire work shift (normally 8-hhour shifts)
- Must be able to follow/understand order specifications/paperwork
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- Must be able to use fingers and hands to handle equipment.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to react to changing priorities
- Must have good organizational skills and be adaptable to frequent changes
- Must have the ability to push up to 70lbs with the use of rolling carts and lift up to 50 lbs or more
- Demonstrated record of safety and quality control
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent attendance record
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment which includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1+ year warehouse experience
- Forklist and reach truck experience a plus