Recruiting Account Manager
Integrity Staffing Edison, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Account Manager, you will have direct ownership and control of ALL recruiting and operations functions for client sites that operate in a 24/7 model.
You’ll manage the local relationship with our client and internal staffing teams. You’ll foster close relationships with centralized business support units. To be successful in this role you’ll need great communication skills, a strong customer focus and experience leading teams to greatness!
What you'll do:
- Hire, train, manage and motivate a team of client-facing managers and hourly staff
- supporting client needs for both recruiting and client onsite roles in multiple locations.
- Provide ongoing feedback and development plans for staff to support their success. Partner with HR to complete employee evaluations and to issue disciplinary action, when needed, up to and including termination
- Track and maintain performance and effectiveness of your sites via established KPI’s and daily, weekly and monthly reports. Identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement to established KPI’s.
- Drive continual community engagement activity for client sites; measure and report on results.
- Drive consistency in standard work across all locations and job functions
- Create, review, and provide critical analysis of recruiting activity for the market; devise action plans for continuous improvement.
- Ownership of recruiting, onsite, candidate, and associate programs and initiatives
- Monitors, reports and conducts business reviews with clients to improve performance, identify areas to be stronger partners, and enhance our overall partnership.
- Leverage cross-functional support teams to solicit and interpret various data streams, and communicate business results and trends that relate to the client
- Obey all safety and workplace policies of our client while on their premises.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 4-years of progressive experience in leadership roles with P & L responsibilities preferably client-facing
- 3 - 5 years of account management experience in a client-facing role with at least 2-3 years’ experience in dealing with senior-level contacts within client companies is required.
- Exceptional time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Strong process focus is shown in examples of creating and driving strategies that include visual controls, standard accountability process and lead standard work.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Travel may be 25-50%+ based upon business needs
- Adhere to all client and ISS business ethics codes
Physical Demands: At times, you may be rolling up your sleeves and fulfilling orders for our customer experience-driven clients. This may require that you perform anything from driving commercial machinery, directing facility parking, working in facility process paths, walking continuously and lifting, carrying, climbing steps, pushing, pulling materials or products.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within; this isn’t a job—it’s a career.• Socially-minded: We partner with organizations across the country—JAG, ASA, NGLCC, to name a few—to help promote strong communities.
Entrepreneurial: Because we are privately owned, our CEO is always ready to hear your ideas and feedback; we encourage team members to show us what they’ve got and back them up for success – no red tape, no politics.
Integrity StaffingWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Weekly Paycheck
Why work for us: Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within; this isn’t a job—it’s a career.• Socially-minded: We partner with organizations across the country—JAG, ASA, NGLCC, to name a few—to help promote strong communities. Entrepreneurial: Because we are privately owned, our CEO is always ready to hear your ideas and feedback; we encourage team members to show us what they’ve got and back them up for success – no red tape, no politics.
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Staffing