Job Summary: This position is on-site at our Client location. If you are highly skilled at people and process management, utilizing their team to ensure all processes are completed consistently and with the highest regard for our hourly associates and our client. You'll need to be an expert at building relationships and developing others.
This is a short term role an requires in person attendance at our Client in Concord, NC.
What you'll do:
• Manage a team of onsite staff members to ensure workloads are distributed appropriately and in a manner that will optimize service and
ensure completion of deliverables.
• Train and assess onsite staff members; provide developmental coaching and positive motivation.
• Run metric reports, analyze data, and prepare any additional report summaries to discuss any items to be addressed prior to attending client meetings.
• Communicate findings, contributing factors, and potential solutions to Integrity and Client managers.
• Build relationships with Client managers through daily interactions and weekly meetings. Solicit their input of department concerns and provide support needed to ensure your partnership is contributing to their success.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years equivalent work experience
• 3+ years supervisory experience, large group experience is a plus
• Superior customer service, organization and time management skills
• Intermediate level Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Web-based Applications/Systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate and problem solve in a fast paced, and fluid environment
• Ability to adjust schedule and be present during changing business needs
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.