As an Account Manager, you’ll be in a client-facing role which supports all recruiting and onsite activities for one or two client locations in a specific recruiting market. On-Site & Recruiting support function support will include both Direct Hire hiring needs. as well as marketing and grass roots activities at the local level. You’ll need outstanding communication skills and a strategic-planning mindset to foster strong, successful relationships with the clients in your assigned region. You’ll communicate and implement all company policies, procedures and ensure compliance across your team.
This role requires in person attendance daily and cannot be remote.
What you'll do:
- Track and maintain performance and effectiveness of your recruiting activity via established KPI’s and daily, weekly and monthly reports. Identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement to established KPI’s.
- Hire, train, manage, and motivate a team of staff and associates supporting client needs for both recruiting and client onsite roles. Provide ongoing feedback and development plans for staff to support their success.
- Create, review, and provide critical analysis of recruiting activity for the market; devise action plans for continuous improvement.
- Provide clear and audited communications for all recruiting, onsite, candidate, and associate special programs and initiatives.
- Manage recruiting and onsite staffing levels to maximize fill rates.
- Primary POC for all client onsite activity and meetings, including market analysis, marketing and media strategy, labor planning, daily deep dive, and assumption meetings.
- Conduct regular meetings with Client manager regarding all performance indicators specific to their location discuss potential trends or concerns and provide solutions.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4-years of progressive experience in management functions, preferably client-facing
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Exceptional time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to speak professionally to clients regarding both operations and recruiting
- Advanced MS Office Skills
Physical requirements: At times, you may be rolling up your sleeves and fulfilling orders for our customer experience driven clients. This may require that you perform anything from driving commercial machinery, directing facility parking, working in facility process paths, walking continuously and lifting, carrying, climbing steps, pushing, pulling materials or products.
Why Work Here?Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
We invest in you to ensure you have the best opportunity available.