Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
Currently, Integrity is seeking a candidate experienced as an PART TIME Administrative/Office Professional for a busy medical practice in Wilmington, DE. The key functions of the Administrative/Office Professional will include but are not limited to:
- Greets and assists patients, visitors, physicians and other staff members in a polite, prompt, helpful manner.
- Answers telephones, routes call, takes, and relays accurate phone messages.
- Communicates all significant changes in patient conditions or behavior to clinicians and physicians.
- Ensures all medical record/patient charts contains necessary documentation for medical appointments. Completed charting, collects, and distributes medical record documents related to patient.
- Gathers data for general information, special reports, contacting other employees, departments, agencies, and individuals for additional material. May prepare reports for Physician's approval.
- Maintain & prepare billing charge (cash history, etc.) and for reconciliation (daily journal, etc.), assist in completing claims forms & answers patient questions in reference to payment status.
- Runs reports for credit cards, super bills, and etc. Prepare final bookkeeping of assigned cash drawer and prepare and make timely deposits.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and patient rooms.
- Maintains equipment in proper working condition/order. When equipment is not functioning, take proper actions - label machines, notify clinician & place maintenance work order for patient safety.
- Assists physician with simple procedures and patient transport. Collects specimens and distributes to laboratory for results.
- Prepares for patient visits by preparing /pulling charts, printing super bills, inform physician, and other clinical staff of changes in schedule.
- Schedules appointments, diagnostic, therapeutic, verifies medical appointments, obtains and/or verify authorizations, and call in refills.
- Process medical documentation for office visit and follow-up with patient when required.
- Serves as receptionist, conducts patient check-in, registration, collect fee for service/co-payments, and verifies referrals, insurance data, patient’s address & other pertinent information.
- Maintain confidentiality and follow all HIPAA and departmental guidelines.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite products such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- General knowledge and experience with office equipment such as copiers, multi-line phone systems, and fax machines.
- Typing skills and working knowledge of word processing, electronic mail/calendar
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Check and respond promptly to e-mails
- Any other tasks that may help the business move forward.
- HS education or GED preferred.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an EEO Employer
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM through 2:30 PM, PART TIME temp to hire