- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical,
Material Handler in Lenexa, KS
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Material Handler in the Lenexa area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together almost 20 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest-paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution's recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
· Performs a variety of duties related to the process of Receiving, put away and Replenishment of product to include direct and wholesaler products as well as supplies of inventory. Conducts blind receipts using RF Devices or computer work stations for data entry. Inspects and stocks pharmaceutical products in accordance with approved company policy and procedures. The Handler I Material works closely with Inventory Coordinators to resolve inventory discrepancies. They ensure warehouse storage space is effectively utilized. Responsible for accepting inventory from suppliers/repack and loading, unloading, moving, and storage of materials within the pharmacy. To include reading work orders, following oral instructions, counting and recording units of materials on daily production sheets, and attaching tags/labels to materials and/or containers. Maintains a clean, safe work area.
Must be able to read and write correspondence and complete assigned inventory reports. Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds required. Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines when required to do so. Ability to read and interpret departmental documents such as receiving documents, purchase orders, cycle count sheets, procedural manuals, SOP's, and OSHA signs posted throughout the work area. Ability to foster open communication. Ability to accurately calculate figures, amounts, and percentages for the purpose of reporting inventory audit results, and vendor/receiving issues. Experience in loading and unloading trucks using both hands. Ability to utilize a computerized inventory system is desired, specifically, to perform routine data entry functions. Good communication skills are required. Required to stand/or sit during long periods of time, use hands and fingers to utilize a computer keyboard, operate pharmacy equipment. We will also make simple adjustments or repairs such as realigning belts or replacing rollers on pharmacy equipment.
- Hours: 9-5:30
- Pay Rate: $15.74
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
As an equal opportunity employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and a barrier-free application process. As part of the Integrity Staffing Solutions Accessibility Policy, if you have a disability and are having issues accessing any portion of our website or in applying for a job, please contact us for direct assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number, email address, and the nature of your issue. Only communications regarding disability access issues will receive a response. A member of our staff will be in contact with you within 48 business hours, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, to discuss the information you have provided and to help you complete your inquiry. Thank you for your patience and our team is looking forward to assisting you!!
INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Questions: Please contact Christina Mancinelli at email@example.com or directly at 302.485.0119
Entrepreneurial: Because we are privately owned, our CEO is always ready to hear your ideas and feedback; we encourage team members to show us what they’ve got and back them up for success – no red tape, no politics.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Integrity Staffing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?