Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Shift : 5am-1:30pm Monday-Friday
Pay Rate : $13.00
Location: Bedford Park
Summary of responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders (picking, packing), and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Sort material according to type, style or product code.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner, using existing equipment.
- Assist shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks.
- Fill requisitions, transfer orders, replenishment or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Pick, pack, check and fill customer orders.
- Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained on a regular basis.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
Previous warehouse experience preferred
Basic math skills
Time management skills
RF scanner experience a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online now or visit our office for an interview Monday- Friday 10am-3pm. We are located at 486 W Boughton Rd Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Integrity Staffing Solutions
486 W Boughton Rd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver's license or state ID along with a social security card. If you would like to see a listing of acceptable identification, please click here
As an equal opportunity employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and to a barrier-free application process. As part of the Integrity Staffing Solutions Accessibility Policy, if you have a disability and are having issues accessing any portion of our website or in applying for a job, please contact us for direct assistance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number, email address and the nature of your issue. Only communications regarding disability access issues will be receive a response. A member of our staff will be in contact with you within 48 business hours, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, to discuss the information you have provided and to help you complete your inquiry. Thank you for your patience and our team is looking forward to assisting you!!