Integrity Staffing Solutions is a national leader in matching talented people to some of the nation’s leading jobs. We offer a variety of openings across the US in the areas most prestigious organizations. We offer excellent benefits after only one week of work. If you do not see the opening you are looking for today, make sure to join our talent community and stay connected to receive job tips and hear about job openings as they open.
Currently, Integrity is seeking a Customer Service Representative. Pay is based on experience up to $15hr Temp-perm.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer calls/electronic requests.
- Processes supplements, rapids and simulators on a timely basis. Includes the processing of an average of 600 requests on a monthly basis, depending on nature of customer request.
- Answers incoming phone calls within 3 rings.
- Assists other team members as needed.
- Adherence to all Universal policies and procedures.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations and all Universal policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service / interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to remain flexible, adapt to a changing environment, shift priorities as needed
- Proven initiative to be a self-starter
- The individual will have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- The individual will have at least one to three years of relevant customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, customers and co-workers
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.