The Dire Hire Coordinator will complete manual system transactions for large populations of applicants, ensuring complete accuracy for each candidate record.
This can role can be based in any current location
Shift - Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm with flexibility for Saturday hours
What you'll do:
- Complete system administration tasks to that will impact candidate communications, appointment and requisition generation, tracking, and reporting.
- Ensure positive candidate experience by accurately updating candidate records and system information to ensure they move through the hiring process in a timely manner.
- Follow-up on missing and incongruent data to ensure accuracy and resolution. Identify trends and provide recommendations for addressing common questions or potential solutions to your team. Escalate issues and unresolved items.
What you'll need:
- HS Diploma OR GED
- 1 year experience in office administrative or support role
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel and Web-based Applications/Systems, experience with applicant tracking or HRIS systems a plus
- Ability to operate and problem solve in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Ability to adjust schedule to be present during changing business needs
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook and willingness to help or step in to assist team and others when needed.