Integrity Staffing Solutions is excited to offer immediate Job Opportunities with one of the world's largest producer of precision dispensing equipment. This client company is a major global supplier to a broad range of consumer and industrial product brands in the areas of adhesives, sealants, coatings and other materials.
We have Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm opportunities available to start IMMEDIATELY...2nd Shift Hours are: 3PM-11PM (Monday-Friday...with OT Hours also available). This company is located in the ROBBINSVILLE NJ area and the ideal Entry-Level Person will be able to perform/comply with the following job duties and requirements:
Typically covers 4 to 5 molding presses for the purpose of cursory inspection of product being produced and successfully counting and packaging of said components per company standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reading and understanding production/work orders and standards pertaining to Mold Floor activities
- Operating simple assembly equipment as instructed by the supervisory group
- Inspecting product for specific quality problems either in the component parts or the assembly operation
- Accurately fill in labor tickets with proper information for production reporting
- Stock and sort product for packaging, and replenish packaging supplies, such as boxes, plastic bags, tape, etc.
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged boxes
- Communicating quality problems to Quality Staff, DLS, GL, and/or LIPA
- Maintain cleanliness of the area and ensure that any special requirements are met
- Practice good housekeeping and appropriate measures to prevent pollution or other negative impacts on the environment
- Perform other duties which may be assigned by the DLS, GL, and/or LIPA
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Manufacturing experience, preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Basic reading comprehension
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Ability to read and understand production orders
- Ability to inspect small parts
- Ability to quickly move your hands to grasp and assemble objects
- Basic ability to communicate in English
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.