Opportunity is everything!
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled. If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position:
Our client is the global leader in the masonry market. Their mission is to develop and empower their TEAM as they partner with building professionals, their vision for providing innovative systems for a dynamic construction industry. They are currently looking for a 2nd Shift Machine Operator
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: set up and operate various production machines. Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Operate machinery used in the production process following company safety guidelines and policies.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards; observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Verify counts on finished products to determine if product orders are complete; mark or tag identification on parts; load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Assist helpers performing duties of lesser skill by delegating job tasks, giving time constraints to all work procedures thru out the manufacturing processes, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Record information such as the number of products tested, production readings, and dates and times of product production.
- Start machines or equipment in order to begin production processes.
- Separate products according to weight, grade, size, and composition of materials used to produce them.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Remove products, machine attachments, and waste material from machines.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Tie products in bundles for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedures.
- Transfer finished products, raw materials, tools, or equipment between storage and work areas of plants and warehouses, by hand or using hand trucks or powered lift trucks.
- Signal coworkers to direct them to move products during the production process.
- Prepare raw materials for processing.
- Read gauges and charts, and record data obtained
- Clean and maintain work areas, machines, equipment, vehicles, and products.
- Separate defective products for reprocessing.
- Change machine knives, using wrenches and applicable tools.
- Wear many hats and may be asked to assist with other areas in the shop/office/warehouse.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Professional – Professional attitude and behaviors in the workplace and when representing the company outside of the workplace.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Respect – Respect for oneself and for others.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Machine operator experience of some type or has been trained on specific machine processes
Computer Skills: Ability to be trained to learn basic computer skills, as well as to become proficient in company specific software.
Certificates & Licenses:
Other Requirements: Proficient in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Paying: $15 in hour base of Experience
- Temp to hire position.
- Able to Grow within the company due to performance and willingness to grow
- Hours of operation is 3:30 PM– 12:00 AM
- Company benefits after conversion
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Questions? Please contact Garry @ 267.201.5550, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. We’re more than a great place to work; we’re an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.
We invest in you to ensure you have the best opportunity available.