THIS IS AN UPCOMING OPPORTUNITY
Apply with Integrity Staffing Services today, and be at the front of the line when companies begin to re-open their doors. Let’s be proactive today for a positive outcome tomorrow.
Our client in the Austell, Ga Area is going to need reliable candidates like you soon. Apply today on-line at www.IntegrityStaff.com.
This company performs highly efficient processes for retired electronic devices including disassembling, destroying and recycling. This position is a temp to hire full time position with room for growth and advancement. The hours for this position is Monday –Friday 6:15am – 3:00pm (work until 4:15pm on overtime days) and some Saturdays 6:15am-11:45am.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay $11.00 hr
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
Breaking down consumer electronic devices (TVs, Computers, cellphones, etc. )
Able to handle power drills, hammers and wire cutters to break down material
Separate parts after dismantle
Sort and organize material
Previous manufacturing experience
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Requires bending and standing for long periods of time
Work area is not climate controlled, must be comfortable working in extreme weather conditions
Integrity Staffing Services is committed to your health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. While we continue to interview, meet with, and place job seekers like you; we are doing so in a thoughtful and careful manner! Here’s what that means for you:
- We will contact you to conduct a phone interview and see if we can match you up to an open position.
- We are currently by appointment only to ensure social distancing in our offices. Appointments are staggered to keep traffic in our offices as low as possible.
- Your appointment with us will provide little-to-no contact with our staff to keep you and our teams safe from exposure. We will also maintain six feet (or more) of social distancing.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask while in the office. If you do not have your own mask, we can provide you with a disposable mask during your appointment.
- We will be wearing a mask, and please know we are smiling underneath and excited to have you in our office!
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting common areas and high-touch surfaces.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Integrity Staffing Services team and we look forward to talking to you soon! Please call or text your local Integrity Staffing Services office should you have any questions or concerns.
How to apply: Go to www.integritystaff.com. Click on apply now. Select the “Atlanta" branch. Be sure to upload a resume.
Integrity Staffing Services
Why Work Here?Integrity Staffing Services helps people find jobs fast. Specializing in the manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, call center and clerical fields, we link qualified candidates with established companies in their local area. Candidates who are placed with Integrity Staffing clients have access to health benefits and have the ability to earn vacation time. Most positions through Integrity are temp to hire and offer opportunities for advancement. Since 1992, we have taken the time to meet with each and every candidate to match them with the job that’s right for them. Integrity Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Room for growth with an ESSENTIAL company!