Quality Assurance Document Specialsit
Integrity Staffing Services Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Quality Assurance Document Specialist will author, format, store and update the quality assurance documentation. Documents include SOP's, forms, logs, organizational charts, training records, quality manual etc.
- Maintain raw materials database
- Write and revise IQ/QQ/PQ protocol documentation
- Assist in the drafting of product specifications as well as review of master batch records
- Assist in Quality audits and in the resolution of quality issues at production facilities and warehouses
- Maintain training records and ensure production technicians are trained on current SOP’s and product specs
- Function as an information source for other departments when quality issues arise
- Maintain and process supplier qualification documentation
- 2+ years experience in field, laboratory, or production facility
- Forklift certification a plus
- Degree in chemistry preferred
- Professional certification in quality, compliance or regulatory affairs a plus
- Generous paid time off
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Positive and supportive work environment
Contact Nancy at 216-896-5602 ext 197 with questions
Integrity Staffing ServicesWhy Work Here?
Room for growth with an ESSENTIAL company! .
Integrity Staffing Services helps people find jobs fast. Specializing in the manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, call center and clerical fields, we link qualified candidates with established companies in their local area. Candidates who are placed with Integrity Staffing clients have access to health benefits and have the ability to earn vacation time. Most positions through Integrity are temp to hire and offer opportunities for advancement. Since 1992, we have taken the time to meet with each and every candidate to match them with the job that’s right for them. Integrity Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.