We are seeking a CSR to join our clients teams! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Integrity Staffing Services
Why Work Here?Integrity Staffing Services helps people find jobs fast. Specializing in the manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, call center and clerical fields, we link qualified candidates with established companies in their local area. Candidates who are placed with Integrity Staffing clients have access to health benefits and have the ability to earn vacation time. Most positions through Integrity are temp to hire and offer opportunities for advancement. Since 1992, we have taken the time to meet with each and every candidate to match them with the job that’s right for them. Integrity Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Room for growth with an ESSENTIAL company!