The Implementation Consultant’s role is to identify and understand our clients’ business requirements, and appropriately match that with an appropriate technical solution.
The Implementation Consultant will work closely with the client team to identify the most appropriate solutions among several alternatives and produce related documentation.
The Consultant is a key member of the project team and must participate at times in coding, testing, and analyzing associated software programs and applications. Travel to customer sites will be as needed and expected.
- · Assist in the translating of business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project and Excel
- · Configure, develop, debug, and troubleshoot solutions per design documents
- · Test code and prove quality and accuracy before deployment
- · Assist in training of customer management team and end-users
- · Other duties as assigned
- · Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) expertise in, JDA WM (2017 preferred)
- · Proven proficiency in SQL, and Moca
- · Intermediate to Advanced configuration or programming experience in (Java, Python, C#) and database (SQL / Oracle) queries and stored procedures
- · Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- · Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage
- · Strong consulting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- · Supply chain and distribution industry knowledge and experience
- · Ability to travel as needed (25% to 60%)
- · Knowledge of barcode scanning and RF hardware (Intermec, LXE, Motorola, Symbol)
- · Labeling (Nice Label) experience
- · Reporting experience (Cognos, Business Objects, SSRS)
This particular assignment will take place in Atlanta!