Our Client is a growing healthcare organization that offers its employees full benefits, paid time off and a work-life balance.
The Company: Our client is a dual-diagnosis enhanced, behavioral health treatment and housing provider. They have been a consistent leader in the Salt Lake metro area delivering evidence-based interventions and achieving positive outcomes for individuals who have chronic behavioral health conditions, histories of homelessness, mental illness, criminal justice involvement, and primary health concerns. They operate two residential treatment facilities, two outpatient treatment centers, five recovery residences, and one Veterans transitional housing facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. The scope of services they offer include substance-use disorder and mental health assessment, residential and outpatient treatment, peer support services, long-term recovery management, recovery residence, and case management in the following areas: employment support, and primary health care and dental services.
The Position: Our client is hiring a full-time therapist.The therapist provides a full spectrum of clinical services within the scope of his or her licensure. These services range from mental-health therapy to case management. The client is offering an hourly rate for those obtaining their license of $23/hour once license is obtained salary range is $50,000-$58,000 per year, including the following benefits:
- Generous paid time off allowance (18 days starting in year one)
- Generous holiday policy (14 observed holidays a year including your birthday)
- Group health
- 401(k) employer matching
- Life insurance
- Opportunity for annual merit increase
- Opportunity for annual bonus
- A Master's degree and an active license in the State of Utah as a clinical mental health counselor, social worker, or marriage and family therapist is required.
- **Will consider new grads in the process of obtaining UT license! **
- Experience in both substance abuse and mental health treatment field is preferred
- Performs initial and ongoing treatment planning in collaboration with the client and the treatment team.
- Completes timely funding requests and treatment updates based upon the treatment plan.
- Uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine's Patient Placement Criteria (ASAM PPC-2R) in recommending client service levels and in formulating treatment plans.
- Facilitates addiction-related psychotherapy groups.
- Teaches and develops life-skills classes.
- At a minimum, is competent in providing substance-abuse treatment, group therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
send an updated resume to Katie@theipgteam.com