Registered Nurse (RN)
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Ocala, FL that offers its employees top-notch benefits, flexible work schedule and top-rated management.
The Company: Our client's mission is to strengthen lives through healing and providing mental health care for all ages.
The Position: A registered nurse (RN) is a nurse who specializes in caring for patients. Nurses assist the interdisciplinary team in the treatment of the patient's psychiatric illness and symptoms. In addition to traditional nursing care, the Registered Nurse duties focus on reducing or minimizing the effects of mental illness. The client is offering a pay rate of $27 to $31 per hour, including the following benefits:
- $27 to $31 an hour
- Full benefits (Health, dental, vision)
- 20 days PTO + 9 paid holidays
- 401k w/ 3% match
- Eligible for student loan repayment available
- Short and Long term disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 provided additional at cost)
- FL State License
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Will consider New Graduates
- Psychiatric, Mental health, Corrections, Hospice or Substance Abuse experience a plus
- 36 hour (3 -12's) 7p to 7a
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- PM Shifts Available.
- 3 Inpatient Units - Children, Adult, and Adult Detox
send an updated resume to Chris@theipgteam.com