Program Manager - Substance Abuse
Integrity Placement Group Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Program Manager (Behavioral Health)
The Company: Our client is located in Salt Lake City and provides a continuum of behavioral healthcare services to help individuals struggling with substance use disorders.
The Position: Our client is looking for a full-time Program Manager who is fully licensed in the state of Utah as an LCSW/LMHC/LMFT. This position will directly manage a program addressing substance abuse with an adult male shelter. The client offers the following salary and benefits:
- Up to $75,000 Depending on Experience
- Sign-On Bonus Negotiable
- 18 Days PTO
- 14 Observed Paid Holidays
- Group Health
- 401K with 8% Match
- Life Insurance
- Opportunity for Annual Merit Increase
- Opportunity for Annual Bonus
- Active Utah License in LCSW, LMHC or LMFT
- Program Manager Experience Treating the Dual-Diagnosed, SUD and Criminogenic Populations
- Ability to Supervise Clinicians Obtaining Supervisory Hours
- Schedule Varies Depending on Program
- Identify Appropriate SUD Treatment Services
- Assist Persons Needing Preliminary Stabilization (
- Completes timely funding requests and treatment updates based upon the treatment plan.
- Uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine's Criteria (ASAM Criteria 3) in recommending client service levels and in formulating treatment plans.
- Facilitates addiction-related psychotherapy groups and life-skills classes.
- At a minimum, is competent in providing substance-abuse treatment, group therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
send an updated resume to Katie@theipgteam.com