Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Ocala, FL that offers its employees top-notch benefits, flexible work schedule and top-rated management.
The Company: Our client's mission is to strengthen lives through healing and providing mental health care for all ages.
The Position: Our client is looking for a Physician Assistant. Physician Assistants (PA) specialized in psychiatric/mental health provide mental health services under the supervision of a psychiatrist in an outpatient setting. The client is offering a salary range of $95,000-$100,000, including the following benefits:
- Full benefits (Health, dental, vision)
- 20 days PTO + 9 paid holidays
- 401k w/ 3% match
- Eligible for student loan repayment available
- Short and Long term disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 provided additional at cost)
- FL State License
- DEA registration for controlled substances.
- Graduated from accredited Physician Assistant Program
- 2 years of outpatient psychiatric practice experience or or similar mental health practice experience
- Monday - Thursday (4 10 hour shifts) 7:30AM - 6:30PM
- Outpatient seeing full age range of patients
send an updated resume to Chris@theipgteam.com