Integrity Placement Group Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Company: Our client's mission is to serve as the premier patient-centered medical home, offering quality affordable primary and preventive healthcare.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a qualified Optometrist to join their team. The Optometrist conducts examinations for visual acuity and to identify the presence of pathology. He/she detects and diagnoses abnormal visual, ocular and/or systemic conditions, and prescribes corrective lenses and/or appropriate treatment including prescribing therapeutic drugs to treat specific eye conditions. Our Client is offering the following compensation and benefits:
- $130,000 to $150,000 Depending on Experience
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k 4% Match
- 22 Days of PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- 3 Days CME's With Reimbursement
- License Renewal
- Life Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Doctor of Optometry From an Accredited University
- Current License to Practice Medicine in the State of Florida
- Board Certification is a Plus
- DEA License (optional)
- Ability to Work at All Locations
- Bilingual Preferred.
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- Examines eyes using observation, instruments, and pharmaceutical agents to determine visual acuity and perception, focus and coordination, and to diagnose diseases and other abnormalities such as glaucoma or color blindness. Analyzes test results and develops treatment plans and prescribes therapeutic procedures to correct or conserve vision if necessary.
- Prescribes, supplies, fits, and adjusts eyeglasses and other vision aids
- Prescribes medications to treat eye diseases
- Educates and counsels patients on visual hygiene and safety factors
- Consults with and refers patients to ophthalmologists or other health care practitioners if additional medical treatment is necessary
- Supervise medical students and volunteer
- Perform other administrative tasks as required by the Chief Medical Officer such as data collection and analysis, chart reviews, and participation in clinical research projects
Please apply or send an updated resume to Justin@theipgteam.com or https://integrityplacementgroup.com/open_positions
Integrity Placement Group
HealthcareView all jobs at Integrity Placement Group