Mental Health Clinician
The Company: Our client is a dual-diagnosis enhanced, behavioral health treatment and housing provider. They deliver evidence-based interventions for individuals who have chronic behavioral health conditions, histories of homelessness, mental illness, criminal justice involvement, and primary health concerns.
The Position: Our Client is looking for both fully licensed clinicians and those requiring supervisory hours. Programs range from outpatient IOP to residential inpatient treatment facilities. Our client offers the following compensation and benefits:
- Compensation depends upon clinical license status - competitive range!
- Generous paid time off allowance (18 days starting in year one)
- Generous holiday policy (14 observed holidays a year including your birthday)
- Group health
- 401(k) employer matching
- Life insurance
- Opportunity for annual merit increase
- Opportunity for annual bonus
- Active license in the State of Utah (LMHC/LCSW/LMFT)
- **Will consider Masters level clinicians in the process of obtaining UT license! **
- ASAM/UWITZ Knowledge, or willingness to learn
- Performs initial and ongoing treatment planning in collaboration with the client and the treatment team.
- Completes timely funding requests and treatment updates based upon the treatment plan.
- Uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine's Patient Placement Criteria (ASAM PPC-2R) in recommending client service levels and in formulating treatment plans.
- Facilitates addiction-related psychotherapy groups.
- Teaches and develops life-skills classes.
- At a minimum, is competent in providing substance-abuse treatment, group therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
send an updated resume to Katie@theipgteam.com
Integrity Placement Group