Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in South Bend, IN offers its employees full benefits, paid time off, and relocation assistance.
The Company: Our Clients services include family medicine, dentistry, behavioral health, and a full-service pharmacy, all under one roof. You will play an important role in helping community members receive access to a healthcare home that provides quality medical services that they can afford.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join their team. The pay range our Client is offering is $50,000 - $65,000 Salary depending on experience.
- 3 Weeks PTO 1st year (5 weeks thereafter)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Life Insurance
- Eligibility for National Health Service Corp loan repayment plan
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On Bonus (up to $5000)
- 1 week CME $2,500
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker's degree required
- Current Indiana license required
- Monday to Friday
- 8 patients a day
- No call
- No weekends
send resume to Mark@theipgteam.com