Director of Nursing - Surgery Center
- Posted: over a month ago
- $110,000 to $115,000 Yearly
Director of Nursing (Surgery Center)
The Position: Our client is looking for a Director Of Nursing to join their established team in the Phoenix area. They are a physician-owned ambulatory surgery center that specializes in the following: Orthopedic, Orthopedic Hand, Gynecology, Plastic, Podiatry, and Urology.
They have highly skilled and experienced physicians that allow their team to provide patients the most advanced medical procedures and personalized care. They not only meet but exceed the expectations of their patients and referring physicians.
Their team comes with a strong history of excelling and striving to meet their company mantra of the TRIPLE DELIGHT, to delight patients, physicians, and employees, it's the MAGIC FORMULA for success!
Their success depends on individuals who go the extra mile to “WOW” and delight our customers.
- Health Insurance
- Annual Salary: $110,000-$115,000+ Based on Experience
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability Insurance
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Schedule that offers work/life balance with weekend's off
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Director of Nursing is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Surgery Center. This includes but is not limited to overseeing the scheduling of procedures, inventory control, QA/ QI, staff credentialing, preventative maintenance and safety, risk management and all related supporting services of the ambulatory surgical center and its personnel.
EDUCATION and/ or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse License
- Previous OR and DON experience in an ASC environment is required
- Ortho and PACU Experience a plus!
- Current American Heart Assn. BLS and ACLS certifications
- ASC experience is required
Major Functions and Responsibilities:
The main function of the Director of Nursing is that of leadership and promotion of cooperative staff effort. The Director of Nursing is responsible for the allocation and completion of assigned functions in daily operations. This is a busy ASC - Experience in this space is required.
Areas of accountability of the Director of Nursing are outlined as follows:
- Monitor day-to-day internal flow and physician relationships
- Assist in Pre-Op, PACU, and O.R.
- Coordination of activity within the O.R. suite.
- Maintain adherence to operating policy/procedure manuals
- Monitor daily staffing of employees and assignments.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with patients, co workers, and other health team members.
- Responsibility for performance evaluation of all department personnel.
- Coordination of the provision and control of materials, supplies, and equipment with the Materials Manager.
- Risk Manager Designee.
- Maintain Employee Files.
- Monitor payroll/ overtime
send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrity Placement Group
HealthcareView all jobs at Integrity Placement Group