Behavioral Health Program Manager
Integrity Placement Group Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Behavioral Health Program Manager
The Company: Our client offers over 100 health and wellness services in a state-of-the-art setting for the most centralized approach to your health. From Primary and HIV Care, to Behavioral Health and Community Programming, all are welcome. Find out how using your normal insurance copay for appointments and prescriptions can help deliver services to un-or-underinsured individuals across our Tampa Bay Community.
The Position: This position is responsible for leading and overseeing the administrative and day to day operations of behavioral health services at multiple health center locations. Responsibilities include direct supervision of licensed and registered intern therapists, coordination of daily operational functions of the team, and supervision of the delivery of behavioral health treatment services for individuals.
- $65,000 - $70,000 Depending on Experience
- Potential Sign-On Bonus
- 403b With Watch
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 15 Days of PTO + 8 Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Included
- Malpractice Covered by Employer
- And much, much more!
- Active, unrestricted LCSW or LMHC licensed in the state of Florida.
- At least five (5) years of experience in behavioral health with at least three (3) years in supervisory roles, including clinical and program management.
- Experience working in behavioral health in a community health center setting preferred.
- Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
- Responsible for administrative, operational and clinical functioning of the behavioral health team at multiple clinic locations (e.g., onboarding, training, scheduling, direct and clinical supervision)
- Oversee clinical and productivity metrics, quality and utilization of clinical services provided by behavioral health team members
- Facilitate performance improvement, quality assurance and quality improvement activities within behavioral health and the larger organization (e.g., electronic medical record enhancements)
- Maintain compliance with all internal policies and procedures, local and state regulations and Standards of Care, licensing standards, grant contract deliverables, FL Department of Children and Families (FL DCF) Substance Abuse program requirements, Council on Accreditation; and FQHC-Look Alike.
- Responsible for ensuring standards of care in clinical practice, billing practices, and funder requirements are met and maintained for the department.
- Represent the Behavioral Health program during funder site visits, community meetings, and present opportunities to further growth and service delivery in the department and enhance collaborations.
- Coordinate and lead treatment and interdisciplinary team meetings and ensure follow up actions required of the BH team are completed.
- Responsible for personnel actions including corrective action, performance improvement planning, timesheets, performance appraisals, and more.
- Resolution of complaints/concerns that may arise during an individual's treatment
- Participate in the provision of clinical services: Clinical Evaluations of substance use, mental health conditions with individuals in an outpatient setting, including screening, assessment, individual/group/family counseling, treatment planning and interdisciplinary treatment team with a reduced caseload; deliver strength-based, trauma-informed services in conjunction with evidence based interventions and other treatment strategies (e.g. Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, Seeking Safety)
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Please send updated resume to Justin@theipgteam.com
Integrity Placement Group
HealthcareView all jobs at Integrity Placement Group