Adult nurse Practitioner
Integrity Placement Group Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Adult Nurse Practitioner
The Company: Our client is a non-profit, multicultural, community health center. Our client began providing services in 1993 in a mobile medical van operating out of a church parking lot. In its efforts to meet the health care needs of the community. Our client constructed a new $16 million community health center, and began seeing patients in this new facility in November 2006.
The Position: An adult nurse practitioner (ANP) focuses on the primary care of adults (ages 12 and over). The main roles of ANPs focus on preventive care involving health promotion and disease prevention as well as the management of patients with acute and chronic health issues.. Our client offers the following compensation and benefits:
- $105,000+ depending on experience
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- 34 days of PTO
- 403b with 3% match
- STD + LTD
- Life Insurance
- 50k in student loan repayment through NHSC
- And much, much more!
- Board Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Active Massachusetts license
- Experience in primary care a must
- Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Working closely with physicians, other advanced practitioners, behavioral health clinicians, and clinical and administrative support staff in a team-based approach to patient care.
- Assessing patient status; evaluating presenting illness, risk factors, family history, psychosocial, economic and cultural factors; performing appropriate physical examination; and integrating data to determine diagnosis and therapeutic plan, including identification of any health risks.
- Developing and implementing treatment plans, including prescribing and/or dispensing medications and injections in compliance with best medical practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Preparing documentation for the Electronic Health Record (EHR), including progress notes, diagnostic laboratory and radiology results, medications, diagnoses and treatment plan(s)
- Facilitating and participating in shared decision making with patients, providing health education and promotion and recommending or referring patients to appropriate community resources to address social determinants of health
- Promoting continuity of care between visits according to the patient's treatment plan, including triaging patient calls.
- Operating from a framework of continuous improvement in all aspects of practice, including standard operating procedures, compliance, and practice management.
- Maintaining focus on and achieve target metrics for patient encounters, quality and patient satisfaction.
- Working with and providing appropriate guidance to clinical support staff, including nurses and medical assistants
send resume to Justin@theipgteam.com