We are seeking a Pharmacy Input Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Resolve issues when they arise (e.g. rejected insurance claims)
- Input the appropriate medications into the system according to the prescription
- Comply with all security measures and quality
- Previous experience in pharmacy or healthcare field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Why Work Here?
Good benefits, Monday thru Friday 8:30am-5:00pm weekends off.