HR M&A Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life, health, and wealth insurance products with an intense focus on data and technology. We are an omnichannel insurtech company innovating insurance with a singular purpose: making insurance simpler and more human, so everyone can plan for the good days ahead. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
Why Work Here
Working at Integrity flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people first — and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. We’re proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag — and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
HR M&A Project Manager Job Summary
As a member of the HR M&A team you will support project-oriented duties related to the diligence and integration acquired partners into the company. This is a 'hands on' position that requires strong attention to detail and project management skills to support our M&A transactions. Projects are unique, with varying levels of complexity, that require a high degree of specificity and customer service when problem solving. We're looking for someone with strong business acumen and awareness of key HR measures as they relate to mergers, acquisitions, and the company's strategic plan. This is a client-facing role that will help support the overall integration strategy and will be an Integrity ambassador for acquired companies to support a successful on-boarding experience.
HR M&A Project Manager Responsibilities
- Support HR M&A deal team in HR diligence, integration planning and execution on multiple concurrent acquisitions.
- Assist in development of project plans and tracking progress against plans and communicating updates to the HR team
- Identify, track and monitor risks and issues for multiple projects.
- Work with HR M&A team to identify lessons learned and process improvements to support continuous improvement of HR M&A infrastructure.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and tracking the headcount census, cost base, financial metrics and project milestones of a deal. Must be able to identify any risks or issues within the project, and ensure they are communicated to the leads, tracked, and/or mitigated where possible, while keeping the project on track
- Specific activities may include collecting, scrubbing and matching target company data; partnering with compensation, benefits and finance M&A partners to analyze impact of integration decisions on deal model; and preparing data for employee offers.
- Provide support to HR functional teams to ensure a smooth integration process that is adhering to the established corporate policies, procedures and playbooks, diving in to support as an extra resource when needed
- Simplify complex problems, gather and analyze massive amounts of information expeditiously, and deliver insights and recommendations to appropriate workstream lead or leader as necessary
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing HR policies, benefits, 401(k) plans, executive compensation, or related data
- Experience in project management (including cross-functional teams and external advisors) managing multiple long-term projects simultaneously
- Strong relationship skills and comfortable working in an environment with tight deadlines and imperfect information (working in the gray)
- Strong problem solving skills; Ability to quickly identify, weigh options, thinking strategically, and present best solutions for integration efforts
- Comfortable with high volume workload, tight deadlines and rapidly changing priorities.
- Service mindset and focus on creating customer and partner value
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication, influencing, relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant work experience, ideally in a Corporate HR, HR Consulting or business development function
- Previous experience with Mergers & Acquisitions a plus, but not required.
- Experience in MS Excel with pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, formulas, etc.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Marketing