Director of Marketing & Communications
- Posted: over a month ago
Lion Street provides elite independent financial advisors, many of which have roots in the life insurance industry, access to the financial products, intellectual capital, and specialized resources they need to meet the sophisticated financial planning needs of their high-net-worth and corporate clients. The Broker-Dealer, Lion Street Financial, LLC and RIA, Lion Street Advisors, LLC are based in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2010, Lion Street is managed by a team of experienced industry veterans. It was purchased by Integrity Marketing Group in January of 2022.
Why Work Here
Working at Integrity flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people first — and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. We’re proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag — and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
Director of Marketing & Communications
The Director of Marketing & Communications will work with the executive and management teams on strategic projects that impact initiatives for all Lion Street’s revenue lines of business and business units. Primarily responsible for understanding the needs of our owners / producers; creating the framework needed to effectively align with our business goals. Increase awareness within our affiliate firm network of elite owners to attract and retain new producers.
This person will be an essential part of the Lion Street team and will work directly with the executive team as well as revenue and recruiting teams and collaborate and implement marketing plans, strategy and budget, which includes, but not limited to the following:
- Manage and oversee firm communication calendar
- Maintain, manage and coordinate content for firm marketing initiatives
- Oversee the creation, edits and delivery of optimized marketing material
- Lead and manage in-house development of marketing creative team
- Work with fulfillment vendors and manage the production of print marketing materials
- Collaborate with Director of Events on event strategy & promotion of events and incentive trips.
- Coordinate and execute promotional mailings and emails
- Responsible for presentation deck development and refinement
- Implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns via email, web and social media
- Sales support and customer/firm acquisition – strategy and content for targeting firms in various geographical markets
- Support firm’s social media strategy including frequent monitoring of activity, interaction with followers and content creation
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years' strategic insurance industry/financial services senior level marketing experience (life insurance and wealth management a plus)
- Working knowledge of large-scale communications strategy; including content development, creative and process management
- Strong project management skills required.
- Experience developing and managing marketing initiatives across a variety of print and digital channels
- Solid understanding of insurance fundamentals and products
- Basic understanding of print production processes and methods
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven track record of working well under pressure and meeting tough deadlines
- Ability to comprehend and juggle competing priorities
- Interpersonal and organizational skills required to succeed on cross-functional teams and interact with all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to see/understand the big picture
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment
Position is located in Austin, TX at our beautiful downtown office. Open to hybrid for the right candidate.Benefits
- Downtown Austin location
- Company provides lunches twice a week
- Free drinks and snacks
- Commuter allowance or company paid parking
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K with company match when eligible
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Marketing