Agent Support II
- Expired: November 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Premier Marketing
Premier Marketing is a leading insurance marketing organization located in Norfolk, Nebraska. With over 32,000 agents across the country and 170 employees, Premier serves nearly one million clients and represents more than 70 leading insurance carrier partners.Premier Marketing is a member of Integrity Marketing Groups family of partners.
Why Work Here
Working at Integrity flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people first and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. Were proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integritys ongoing success
This position will be responsible for supporting our Field Sales Team. Main duties will include daily conversations with agents, sales staff and internal operations to help agents with onboarding.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruitment of new agents and agencies
- Support Field Sales in their roles
- Provide support to agents including but not limited to, sending contracting, updating forms, verifying agent status and run daily reporting for internal and external usage
- Agent contracting and commission level inter office communication
- Outbound calling to agents and carriers
- Communicating with Carriers on contracting and application status
- Build relationships for continued success with agents/agencies
- Understanding of Carriers processes and procedures
- Ability to communicate the advantages of doing business with Premier, Carriers and products that are being supported by your role
- Work with other Team Members and other departments to maximize the overall company value
- Continue to educate yourself on the industry
- Minimal travel to see agents/agenices
- Participation on Team and Individual Meetings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and written
- Customer service skills
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Traditional office setting
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Get fresh Insurance Sales Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.