- Posted: over a month ago
About Drennan Insurance Marketing
We are a multi-generational family business with 40+ years of experience in the independent brokerage industry. We recognize and appreciate the value and importance of the local agent.
We spend 100% of our time building systems, creating leads, and providing world-class support for the agents affiliated with us.
Looking for a career in a recession and pandemic-proof industry with lots of opportunity for growth? How about a small family business work environment backed with the benefits and technology of a large corporation?
Drennan Insurance Marketing an Integrity Marketing Group company is looking for a new team member to join our Administrative Team full time in our beautiful new office location in Bryant, Arkansas.
Why Work Here
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag — and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Eligible to participate in our employee ownership program, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
As an Administrative Support Specialist, the focus of your role will be to support the front office reception and administration departments. You will be greeting our customers in-person and communicating through multiple channels such as phone, video conference, email, and mail to build agent relationships as well as relationships with our insurance carriers.
- Answer and direct phone calls and welcome in-person visitors
- Keep the front reception area organized and tidy
- Draft memos and emails as needed
- Work closely with our Contracting Department, insurance carriers and agents to process agent contracts
- Navigate various websites and computer systems, adding required information and tracking tasks in a timely manner
- Interact with coworkers and supervisors across our various locations via Microsoft Teams and RingCentral
- Serve as an ambassador for our brand and uphold our company values
- High School Degree or GED
- Unafraid to make outbound calls or engage via virtual (on camera) platforms
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Engaging and well-spoken natural networker and relationship builder
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and result driven with a heart for hospitality
- Interest in learning new topics
- Hardworking, dependable and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently and in a team setting
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?