Administrative Assistant I
- Posted: over a month ago
About Senior Benefit Services
Senior Benefit Services represents over 50 top-rated life and health insurance companies. SBS Insurance Agents provide an important service to our clients by assisting them in choosing the right insurance coverage for their needs. Our portfolio of products include: Medicare Products, Cancer Care Insurance, Long & Short Term Care Insurance, Final Expense & Life Insurance, Annuities & Investments and Prescription Drug Plans. Senior Benefit Services has clients in +25 states with 10 different office locations.
Why Work Here
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag — and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
Looking to work for a great team? Senior Benefit Services is looking for an individual who is interested in an entry level, part time position (24-28 hours) that is a very important part of a hard-working, fast paced team providing top notch industry service to our agents as well as our client base.
- Provide unparalleled support to your team of agents by researching answers to questions and overseeing their block of business to ensure all business is placed and issued.
- Processing and seeing all customer service requests through completion and satisfaction.
- Answer & direct large volume of incoming calls - this is an all team effort.
- Communication: Both electronically and verbally with our insurance carriers, teammates, agents & clients.
- Traditional administrative duties would also include: processing incoming emails, managing electronic client files, recording and noting all actions regarding client cases; scanning, mailing and occasionally faxing client documents.
- Collaboration and communication with other internal departments to ensure projects are completed accurately.
- High School diploma is required, some College Education preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from the office
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and ability to navigate CRMs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Lively & Engaged Team Player
- Positive Attitude is a MUST in this fast paced atmosphere! Also able to empathize with clients and keep a professional demeanor when working with companies.
- Great communicator
- Able to prioritize responsibilities & multitask
- Dependable, Honest & Trustworthy
- Detail Oriented/Organized
- Able to effectively &efficiently work independently as well as in a team setting.
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressWest Plains, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Marketing