Telemarketing Sales Representative
Integrity Marketing Group Hot Springs, AR
- Posted: May 10, 2019
- $11 Hourly
APPLY IN PERSON AT ELDERCARE
835 CENTRAL AVE STE 405
HOT SPRINGS, AR 71901
MONDAY - THURSDAY 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Telemarketing Sales Representative Position Summary
The Telemarketing Sales Representative role is directed toward the generation of new sales to existing and prospective clients by making outbound calls to generate appointments and market insurance products or services. Some Customer Service will be included in this position.
Telemarketing Sales Representative Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Making outbound calls and set up appointments
- Follow script provided
- Verify phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- After 90 days with Eldercare, successful employees will have the opportunity to obtain insurance license!
Telemarketing Sales Representative Qualifications
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Professional phone etiquette
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Problem solving skills required
- Great team and individual contributor
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to type at least 15 WPM
Telemarketing Sales Representative About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
Telemarketing Sales Representative About Eldercare Insurance Services
Eldercare is highly respected as one of the nation’s most successful distributors of Medicare Supplement and other Senior Market insurance products, leveraging a network of independent insurance agents, a career distribution sales force and an internal call center operation. In 2018, Eldercare placed over $60 million of annualized premiums and helped more than 40,000 Americans plan for their life and health insurance needs.
Starting Pay: $11.00 per hour
Days: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, M – F
Incentive Pay Possible
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Integrity Marketing Group
AddressHot Springs, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Marketing Group