Sales Support Coordinator
Integrity Marketing Group Powell, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
About Cornerstone Senior Marketing
Cornerstone Senior Marketing serves Ohio and surrounding states with offices in Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland. Their expertise is in supporting senior market insurance brokers with a full array of MA/MAPD, DSNP, PDP and ancillary products. Cornerstone works hard to help agents grow their business using action-oriented principles and a culture that is passionate about driving success. Cornerstone Senior Marketing is a member of Integrity Marketing Group’s family of partners.Job Description
Agent Sales Support Coordinator
- Assist brokers with annual certification process.
- Create and update reference materials.
- Provide brokers assistance on enrollment processes, election periods, CMS guidelines and marketing regulations.
- Train brokers on online application processes, using carrier online tools and product information.
- Review processed or submitted new business to carriers.
- Manages broker service issues, resolves, and tracks through to completion.
- Enters submitted applications into database.
- Maintain internal systems with updated carrier information, documents, and sales materials.
- Updates policy approvals and missing information requests from carrier reporting and online tools.
- Notifies brokers via email of approved polices.
- Monitors enrollment supplies and reorders as needed.
- Process and ships broker supply orders.
- Logs broker certifications into database.
- Answers main phone line.
- Greets brokers that visit the office and notifies appropriate team member.
- Paid vacation: 11 paid holidays and 2 days of community service PTO
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, long- and short-term disability)
- Employee Assistance Program
- HSA and FSA options
- Must possess proficient computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Window-based applications.
- Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven to be highly dependable and self-motivator.
- Be able to work independently with sound organization skills.
- Possess strong people and problem-solving skills and be able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Is curious and able to ask probing questions to obtain necessary information.
- Insurance industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must have good understanding of general office procedures, processes, and equipment.
- Prefer a minimum education of a four-year undergraduate college degree, or the equivalent in experience.
- Ensure excellent service is rendered to agents.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and set priorities to meet often stressful deadlines; while keeping goals, objectives, priorities, and timelines in perspective.
- Ability to always work as a team player while following team concepts in supporting Agency goals and co-workers.
- Ability to work and resolve issues independently.
Certificates and Licenses
- Maintain or be able to obtain Active Life and Health Insurance Licenses.
Benefits & Perks
- Matching 401k
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off
- Collaborative work culture rewarding dedicated and loyal employees
Culture & Benefits Values
- Integrity — It’s in our name and it frames all that we do. We approach our business relationships with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical principles in all we do.
- Family — We value our customers, industry partners, employees and their families as part of the greater Integrity family. We treat our employees and our customers with dignity and honesty.
- Respect — We treat our industry partners, employees and customers with respect.
- Service — Serving others is at the heart of all we do. We are passionate about offering world-class service and exceeding expectations.
- Partnership — We look at our business relationships as long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and create value for each person. We communicate clearly and directly with our partners to facilitate the best outcomes for all.
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Integrity Marketing Group
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Marketing Group