MultiMedia Specialist III
Integrity Marketing Group Boca Raton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
Integrity Marketing Group, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is the leading independent distributor of life and health insurance products focused on meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity is innovating insurance by developing cutting-edge technology designed to simplify and streamline the health care experience for everyone. In addition, Integrity develops exclusive products with insurance carrier partners, and markets these products through its distribution network that includes other large insurance agencies throughout the country. Integrity’s almost 5,500 employees work with over 345,000 independent agents who service more than seven million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
- Integrity — It’s in our name and it frames all that we do. We approach our business relationships with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical principles in all we do.
- Family — We value our customers, industry partners, employees and their families as part of the greater Integrity family. We treat our employees and our customers with dignity and honesty.
- Respect — We treat our industry partners, employees and customers with respect.
- Service — Serving others is at the heart of all we do. We are passionate about offering world-class service and exceeding expectations.
- Partnership — We look at our business relationships as long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and create value for each person. We communicate clearly and directly with our partners to facilitate the best outcomes for all.
What You Will Do
We are seeking an organized and creative Videographer to work with our team to plan, film and edit video content according to company briefs. The Videographer's responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage. This position will work from our Boca Raton, FL office, but will travel frequently (up to 50% travel time), including overnight, as required to fulfill the obligations and responsibilities of this position.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work creatively to produce the desired product, and should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Working with a Creative Director or collaborative team to create the film or video product
- Figuring out what type of equipment to use
- Cleaning and disassembling hardware
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Doing small repairs on broken equipment
- Preparing background film or “B” rolls as well as live feed
- Troubleshoots problems with the equipment
- Interviewing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage
- Working in the studio as part of a production team to edit film
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Adding computer graphics and special effects to a video
- Bachelor's degree in audio, production engineering, videography, or related field. (3 to 5 years related experience considered in lieu of education)
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Experience in producing and editing audio and video
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects preferred
- Photography experience preferred
- Proficiency with editing software such as Photoshop
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- Manual dexterity, physical mobility, and some physical strength/stamina
- Bravery to get the camera shot in risky situations
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Organization to manage their time efficiently
- Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Enough patience to wait for the perfect shot
- Energy and determination
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment
- Must know computerized tape editing software and equipment
- Understanding of post-production techniques
- Can work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish film work
- Passion—they must be all about getting the shot
- Paid vacation: 11 paid holidays and 2 days of community service PTO
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, long- and short-term disability)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity and paternity leave
- HSA and FSA options
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Integrity Marketing Group
AddressBoca Raton, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Integrity Marketing Group