The Medicare Marketing Director is responsible for increasing regional client base through phone marketing, implementation of inside sales techniques, and by tailoring products and services offered to individual agent needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Expand client base and increase profitability through the implementation of strategic marketing workflows, policies and practices.
- Learn, retain, and deliver product / industry information, and sales support to clients.
- Self-motivate, learn, and apply sales techniques to achieve set marketing goals for outreach calls and new client contracts.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and in writing with agents, carriers, supervisors, and direct reports.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows, and industry training seminars as needed (some travel may be required).
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues quickly.
- Appropriately track and prioritize volume, productivity, and issues.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Competitive industry and product knowledge
- Sales process and territory management
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation's leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
About American Independent Marketing
AIM was founded in 1978 and joined the Integrity Marketing Group family of companies in 2018. We are committed to finding, training and retaining insurance agents to provide top quality senior insurance products and services that will protect our clients' needs now and in the future.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.