Call Center Operations Manager
Integrity Marketing Group Saint Albans, WV
- Posted: September 30, 2021
Business Unit: Agent Pipeline || Location: St. Albans, WV
Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 420,000 independent agents.?
Call Center Operations Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and oversight of the call center employees, meeting performance and quality goals, and growing the call center's book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Hire, train, and prepare Call Center Representatives and Licensed Sales Agents to respond to customer questions, resolve issues, and enroll potential clients into plans;
- Ensure employees understand and comply with call center objectives, Quality Assurance standards, and policies;
- Answering questions and handling difficult calls;
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements;
- Monitoring calls and providing feedback to the Agents to help better manage missed opportunities and potential issues;
- Work with leadership on selling campaigns, lead buy campaigns, and overall vision and goals for the call center;
- Track success rate of lead lists and identify areas of high and low performance;
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist leadership as they determine call center goals; and
- Fill in and write plans as needed or if an LSA needs assistance.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job supervises 5-20 individuals reporting within the Medicare Pathways Call Center Division.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Project Management: Manages each stage of a project to ensure that commitments are met in a manner that is timely.
- Planning: Develops the steps necessary to accomplish long-term goals. Identifies long and short-term goals and establishes realistic plans to reach them. Allocates required resources, allows for contingencies, and ensures plans will fit with the larger needs of the organization. Tracks progress along the way.
- Communication: Communicates effectively and appropriately and uses good judgement as to what to communicate to who as well as the best way to get that accomplished. Speaks in a clear and credible manner.
- Productivity: Meets or exceeds productivity standards that have been established for this position/department. Has successfully combined skills, ability, and effort level to ensure expectations related to results are achieved.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Takes a proactive approach to anticipating and preventing problems. When problems do occur, defines those problems, investigates obstacles, gathers information, makes decisions on process, and arrives at a workable solution.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience is required; 2+ years of call center experience is preferred. Language Skills: Must have exceptional interpersonal, customer service, sales, problem solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolutions skills.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems required.
Must be able to pass pre-hire and annual background check. Must be able to pass pre-hire drug test. Must be able to pass monthly OIG/SAM Exclusion List checks and annual compliance trainings. Must hold or be willing to acquire WV Life & Health License.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Physical Demands While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Integrity Marketing Group
AddressSaint Albans, WV
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Marketing Group