Agent Success Manager
Integrity Marketing Group Norfolk, NE
- Posted: February 05, 2021
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 275,000 independent agents.
Agent Success Manager Summary
The Agent Success Manager is responsible for agent recruitment, support, and marketing strategies to accelerate growth. The scope of the position includes making outbound calls to ensure new and existing agents have the necessary tools and knowledge to conduct business including but not limited to plans, products, and incentives. The Agent Success Manager also has a duty to build and maintain relationships while managing efforts that are necessary to onboard and grow profitable revenue.
Agent Success Manager Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Marketer Management
- Marketer sales training (product and cross selling initiatives)
- Agency Contract management
- Lead management; Call volume management
- Call quality management
- Distribute new product to team
Agent Success Manager Qualifications
- The ideal candidate is well versed in verbal and written communications and can establish strategic plans to optimize partnership opportunities.
- Management of several employees and be able to communicate both sales and product knowledge.
- Listening to ideas and problems and be able to develop a solution and action plan.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Integrity Marketing Group
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Marketing Group