Jr. Program Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Integrity Management Services, Inc. (IntegrityM) is an award-winning, women-owned small business specializing in assisting government and commercial clients in compliance and program integrity efforts, including the prevention and detection of fraud, waste and abuse in government programs. Results are achieved through data analytics, technology solutions, audit, investigation, and medical review.
At IntegrityM, we offer a culture of opportunity, recognition, collaboration, and supporting our community. We thrive off of these fundamental elements that make IntegrityM a great place to work. Our small, flexible workplace offers an exceptional quality of life and promotes corporate-driven sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed goals and foster a dynamic, idea-driven environment that nurtures our employees professional development. Large company perksSmall company feel!
In this role, the Program Analyst will provide administrative support and technical support permitting Integrity Management Services, Inc. (IntegrityM) to achieve business goals and provide high quality deliverables to our clients. The Program Analyst works independently as well as collaboratively with the Program/Project Directors and other members of management as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and security of the personal health information contained in the data sources.
- Assists with various administrative tasks that are necessary for daily project support including but not limited to:
- Formats documents, spreadsheets or presentations.
- Creates tables, charts, work flow/hierarchal structure diagrams.
- Documents meeting minutes highlighting the significant updates and status changes.
- Assists with logistics preparation for various meetings and company functions.
- Copies, scans, and files documents, presentations, personnel documentation and other miscellaneous items.
- Maintain project timelines in OneNote documents.
- Utilization of LeapFile SFTP for uploading and downloading documents.
- Perform QA and/or proofreading of project documents (meeting notes, claim files, CMS deliverables, etc.)
- Import claim files into claims database; export reports from database.
- Assists with contract related projects to provide support including:
- data entry and quality assurance review of data sources
- Reviews documents, scans and files documentation and perform quality assurance review of project specific documents and client deliverables
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continually monitors for integrity and completeness.
- Participates in special projects and attends weekly team meetings.
- Works with Manager to update and maintain assigned areas of the IntegrityM Project including:
- Provides project status reporting and support to the Manager to assure compliance with contract and organization requirements.
- Creates basic databases for specific analysis using SAS/SQL or other software. Knowledge of how to write SQL statements is a plus. Work with the manager on databases performing functions such as data cleaning and maintenance; extracting data, importing/exporting data into various formats.
- Extracts, manipulates, formats and presents data stored in databases using SAS/SQL, MS Access, and Excel as directed; other software as appropriate to task. Knowledge of the LawBase software is a plus.
- Data collection and quality assurance functions including: collection, data entry, quality assurance, review as directed.
- Responsible for data acquisition, data entry, and quality assurance.
- Performs ad hoc tasks/duties as assigned.
- Exercises appropriate discretion and independent judgment relating to company policies and practices in an effective, consistent and professional manner.
- Adheres to applicable policies and procedures ensuring commitment to quality, compliance and security protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data and information.
- Under the guidance of the Manager, actively participate in project planning; reviews, retrospectives, product release planning discussions, and other project related meetings.
- Defines and maintains all implementation processes, manages implementation lifecycle; coordinates documentation when needed.
- Maintains timelines and target dates (e.g., Microsoft Project, Excel, or OneNote).
- Provides timely feedback on assignments, risks, and issues. to team members.
- Troubleshoots technical issues when the need arises, and escalates appropriately as needed.
- Proactively communicates project status, issues and risks to management.
- Participates in the coordination and facilitation delivery of project objectives.
- Tracks progress and reviews project tasks to meet productivity, quality, and internal/external goals.
- In collaboration with the Manager, conducts attend and document notes for regular status meetings with clients and team members, keeping the customers needs and requirements continuously in view for completion.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in business, healthcare or related field combined with at least three years of related work experience.
- Strong customer services/management skill and experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 2007 software or higher version: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. Knowledge of Visio, Project, and Access is a plus, but not required.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to details with exemplary organizational skills inapt to meeting deadlines and tracking administrative operational changes within a fast-paced environment.
IntegrityM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Integrity Management Services, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Management Services, Inc.