Integrity Insurance does more than provide peace of mind and protection during life’s unexpected events. It’s a place to explore potential, think creatively and push the boundaries of innovation and success. Our culture thrives on collaboration and interaction — that mixed with our strategic plan have led us to achieve consistent, profitable growth, year over year. This is something we’re proud of and celebrate.
Does the idea of working for a winning team excite you? Do you understand the importance of fostering strong relationships, both internally and externally to achieve objectives? Do you have proven success in the areas of training, development and supervision of teams? If so, we are looking for YOU!
Integrity insurance is seeking a passionate industry professional with demonstrated work experience in the field of underwriting to lead a team of skilled underwriters in the commercial products arena. The Commercial Lines Underwriting Manager will lead and develop an underwriting team to ensure sustained growth, profit and execution of Integrity’s business objectives through quality underwriting, proactive portfolio management and strong customer service. This position will be based out of the Appleton office; open to remote opportunities in the state of Wisconsin for the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement corporate and strategic departmental and operational plans
- Actively monitor territory growth, retention and profitability goals
- Develop plans to engage the team, agents and agency managers
- Manage a group of field and in-house underwriters for both new and renewal production, profitability and retention
- Responsible for effective staffing of departmental needs, including the selection, evaluation and development of associates
- Maintain relationships with agencies, claims, partners at Grange Insurance
- Conduct file audits to ensure underwriting practices are compliant with set policies
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five plus years of progressive commercial underwriting experience
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience preferred
- Solid business acumen and time management skills
- Ability to manage, train and motivate people
At Integrity Insurance, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our products and our community. Integrity Insurance is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.