Sr. Technical Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Integrity IT Solutions is searching for a Senior Technical Systems Engineer to join our team.
Integrity IT Solutions is a values-based IT Support company. Located in Union Station Kansas City, we support small-medium size companies throughout the region for all their technology needs.
A deep commitment to our core values, our clients, and each other is what sets Integrity IT Solutions apart from most organizations. Our values set a high bar that brings unity through commitment. We're easy-going. We take our work seriously and work hard, but we laugh, joke, and enjoy being together.
You are Humble. You are Hungry. You are Smart.
You learn quickly, enjoy tackling new challenges, love a fact paced environment, you can effectively multitask, you’re personable, you have empathy for client’s challenges and technology pain points, you’re a great communicator, new challenges don’t scare you, you are a self-starter, and you are always looking for new ways to improve workflow. Most importantly, you share our Core Values.
About the Role
The successful candidate must be able to support or quickly learn to support all aspects of small business networks including networking devices, servers, desktop computers, and related peripherals.
As such, the Senior Technical Systems Engineer is expected to model professionalism with stellar communication skills, interfacing with clients and team members both on-site and online. Daily activities include a wide variety of tasks with varying levels of complexity.
This is a full-time permanent position. There are many perks to working for Integrity IT Solutions including, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), paid time off, covered parking and a great team atmosphere.
- Interface directly with clients, often on-site (within the KC metro area)
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Server configuration and troubleshooting
- Cloud set up and migrations for Microsoft 365
- Escalation point for complex system issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks with shifting priorities
- Flexibility to adjust to new tasks as client or company needs change
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with clients, co-workers, and leadership
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all time
- Ability to handle stress well and work quickly to meet clients’ up-time requirements
- Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain reliable transportation
- Able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test
- Willing to periodically work after-hours and/or weekends for on-call rotation
Integrity IT Solutions
AddressKansas City, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Integrity IT Solutions