Integrity, Inc. is a progressive non-profit behavioral health provider located in Northern New Jersey. Each year, Integrity helps over 3,000 individuals with substance use disorders and mental illness to reclaim the lives. This most successful organization has proven that recovery is possible for five decades. Integrity offers all levels of care for addiction treatment including residential and outpatient care in multiple licensed sites.Counsel with emphasis on substance use disorders and mental health. Work with individuals and groups to promote recovery and abstinence.
Position & Expected Hours of Work
Employee work hours may change based on business needs. Hours are M- F 4pm-9pm
Scope of Work
· Assess client’s needs using evidence-based validated assessment tools (i.e. ASI, CASI, etc.), diagnose clients for substance disorders using the DSM, and determine appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
· Obtain previous treatment records that are relevant the current treatment episode and collaborate with client and family to develop a written treatment plan that is client-centered, recovery oriented and includes goals with measurable objectives within 72 hours of admission.
· Provide individual and group therapy, psycho-education, case management as outlined in the clients treatment plan.
· Ensure all clients on caseload are receiving services per DMHAS Annex A requirements for respective level of care.
· Optimize and document all billable services accordingly and submit billing to director weekly (time of submission to be determined by Director)
· Engage in crisis intervention with clients as needed, including on call.
· Conduct CSR for SAI, LOCI/Extension Requests for Drug Court clients and Utilization Review for Private Insurance clients and maintain active funding/authorization for all clients at all times.
· Collect and monitor results of urine analysis, incorporate results into care
· Escort clients using company vehicle (if approved) to medical, legal, or recreational appointments
· Provide active case consultations and maintain ongoing communication (direct & in-direct) with supervisor, Director, coworkers, families (if consent is given) and referral sources
· Participate in weekly Multidisciplinary Treatment Team meetings for continuing care planning, arrange for proper transition to another level of care and/or agency including housing, medical, psychiatric, and substance use care with approval from referral source.
· Participate in weekly clinical supervision (if applicable)
· Attend and participate in required/recommended trainings, workshops, and etc. – as assigned by Director.
· Keep accurate records and clinical documentation, in accordance with DOH Licensing Regulations and CARF accreditation (i.e. complete clinical documentation for all counseling, education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals, and follow-up in the paper and/or electronic records while maintaining quality assurance standards are met).
· Document complete and detailed facility incident reports, and report all such matters to all pertinent parties (i.e. program director, risk management personnel, referral source, etc.)
· Perform additional functions supportive of the program as assigned by the respective Program Director.
· Adhere to all safety and security protocol of the worksite.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Human Services field. Counselor II, III, IV, will requre a Master's degree
· At least three (3) years’ experience in human services fieldwork (Preferred)
· Experience in substance abuse program management, delivery, and evaluation (Preferred)
Required Licensing or Certifications:
· Credentials (e.g., CADC)
· Master’s Level Licensure (e.g., LSW, LAC, LCADC)
· Clinical Licensure (e.g., LPC, LCSW) (Counselor IV & Senior Counselor with dual credential)
NTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY