Child Psychologist Opportunity in Central Illinois
Integrity Healthcare Urbana, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking a full-time Clinical Child Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) to join the Behavioral Health Department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services to children, adolescents and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and part of an integrated health care system
- Join 12 psychologists as well as psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, counselors, psychometrists, nurses, and drug & alcohol professionals in a vibrant enterprise. (A separate neuropsychology section provides consultation services.)
- Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams throughout organization, including primary care, many medical specialties and hospital services.
- Our psychologists enjoy opportunities to provide training and supervision to pre-doctoral interns in our APA-accredited internship and in our Psychiatry residency program.
- Academic affiliated
- Doctorate from an APA-approved Clinical or Counseling Psychology program and Internship required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience post doctorate and IL Clinical Psychologist license are strongly preferred. Applicants who have completed a post-doctoral training program will be considered, if they are license-eligible at the time application is made.
- Ideally, candidates would possess a clinical interest in assessment and treatment of autism spectrum disorders.