Anesthesiology Physician Opportunity in Central Washington
Integrity Healthcare Wenatchee, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- BE/BC General Anesthesiologist needed to join an established Anesthesia practice
- Diverse case mix including cardiac, general, ENT, ophthalmology, orthopedic, podiatry, vascular, interventional, OB/GYN, trauma and neurosurgery
- New equipment including video laryngoscopes and ultrasound
- 200 bed hospital
- Collegial and patient-center environment with teaching opportunities for medical students and residents
- Comprehensive benefits package including robust insurance programs, retirement contributions, CME, and professional liability insurance.
- Opportunity to become a shareholder with an independent, physician owned and governed group
- Practice is part of a regional healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 40+ service lines and primary care with rural outreach to ten communities across North Central WA state. Over 270 well trained physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians provide the highest quality comprehensive care in a service area of approximately 12, 000 square miles.
- Located in Beautiful Central Washington where you will enjoy over 300 days of sunshine with breathtaking landscapes, four distinct seasons and moderate winters.
- Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside your door!
- Seattle is only a 2.5 hour scenic drive or ½ hour flight from regional airport.
HealthcareView all jobs at Integrity Healthcare